- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Tuesday 11:57 AM
Put these in your pocket this 4/20.
It may be 4/20, but not all stoners want to celebrate by emblazoning the cannabis leaf on everything they own. When it comes to weed accessories, some smokers aren’t about the obvious. Most of them would rather skip the stereotype and just toke up. Maybe they’re hiding from unwanted opinions, or maybe they just don’t want to share. Those situations require a little more stealth.
These weed accessories will keep your secrets and your stash safe, so you can get back to puff, puff, passing.
Even lighters can cause unnecessary opinions from others. This weed accessory cleverly looks like a lipstick–but you do not want to put your mouth near that when it’s in use.
Price on Amazon: $5.05
That’s no moon….but it is a super handy grinder that doubles as a sculpture of one of the most iconic ships in all of nerd history. Leave it on your coffee table, and no one will ever know the great power it houses within. As weed accessories go, this one is pretty rad.
Price on Amazon: $13.85
At a glance, this looks like a bullet, but pop off the top to find a refillable lighter inside! It comes filled with butane, so you can use it to your heart’s content right out of the box. Don’t be surprised if those who don’t know your secret are wondering why you own a single bullet that looks like you could stab a man with it.
Price on Amazon: $5.80
If Star Wars isn’t so much your style and you have a taste for fantasy, this Lord of the Rings grinder may be a better fit for your aesthetic. A beautiful gold with the same elvish script from the One Ring on the top, this beauty is one weed accessory you’ll be proud to display.
Price on Amazon: $19.99
Even though you could guess this is a pipe, it also could pass as an objet d’art. Available in five colors, this cool weed accessory is made of zinc alloy. And at 0.8 ounces, it’s so light you’ll hardly feel it in your pocket.
Price on Amazon: $14.59
Want to stay lowkey about carrying your stash? Pop it inside this hollow highlighter and no one will be the wiser. While you can’t carry a lot in this weed accessory, it should be handy if you need to travel from point A to point B.
Price on Amazon: $9.95
It’s a watch. No, it’s a grinder! It’s both! Perfect for stealthy stashing and keeping track of time while you’re baked (like anyone does that, but still).
Price on Amazon: $12.83
Price on Amazon: $11.50
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Twisty Glass Blunt makes rolling papers obsolete
- This Poké Ball grinder is perfect for grass-type trainers
- Give ‘Ocarina of Time’ a whole new meaning with this ceramic pipe
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.