- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes 2 Years Ago
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
This hot dog duffel bag is perfect for kids and crystal gems
Six and a half hot dogs long (or 7 metric bratwursts).
In love with Stephen’s unboxing video? The hot dog duffel bag is the tastiest offer yet from the Wacky Sacks Supply Company.
Shaped just like a tasty ketchup and mustard dog, this single compartment duffel bag combines form and function. Two handles and a shoulder strap make it super portable. A zipper between the ketchup and mustard allows for quick access. Stuff it with snacks for a day at the pier, or a trip to Empire City with your pops.
The Stephen Universe hot dog duffel bag is available on Amazon for $39.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
- This 4D puzzle of Middle Earth is exactly what every LOTR fanatic needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.