- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Today 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
This hot dog duffel bag is perfect for kids and crystal gems
Six and a half hot dogs long (or 7 metric bratwursts).
In love with Stephen’s unboxing video? The hot dog duffel bag is the tastiest offer yet from the Wacky Sacks Supply Company.
Shaped just like a tasty ketchup and mustard dog, this single compartment duffel bag combines form and function. Two handles and a shoulder strap make it super portable. A zipper between the ketchup and mustard allows for quick access. Stuff it with snacks for a day at the pier, or a trip to Empire City with your pops.
The Stephen Universe hot dog duffel bag is available on Amazon for $39.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
- This 4D puzzle of Middle Earth is exactly what every LOTR fanatic needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.