- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
It’s really no wonder why STEM toys and games are so popular: they’re the best of both worlds. Parents love them because they’re educational and offer hands-on learning. And kids love them because, well, they’re fun (duh).
Traditionally, you may think of STEM toys as exploding volcanoes and rock kits. Technically, you’re not wrong. But it’s 2017 and the STEM field has exploded, so it’s only fitting that its toys and game section mimics that. From archeology to engineering, there’s a STEM game for every letter of the alphabet.
Thanks to this sweet Amazon deal, you can save big on some of the best-selling STEM toys and games to hit the market. And if you need some help deciding which would be best for the kids on your list, we’ve thrown together our top picks for 2017. Go, go, gadget, go!
Price on Amazon: $34.34 (regularly $69.95)
Price on Amazon: $19.16 (regularly $39.99)
Price on Amazon: $7.99 (regularly $32.99)
Price on Amazon: $8.04 (regularly $11.99)
Price on Amazon: $20.80 (regularly $39.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 thoughtful gifts for parents who deserve a break this holiday
- Amazon’s 3 months of unlimited music for $1 deal is here for the holidays
- Make the holidays extra jolly with up to 50% off Pusheen plushies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.