- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests 3 Years Ago
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme 3 Years Ago
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
Many subscription services dump a box of junk on your doorstep every month. Steamcrate is different. It delivers 10 games per month, right into your inbox.
Games have included big names such as Wolfenstein, Bioshock Infinite, and Batman Arkham Origins, among other new discoveries. You can curb boredom, while saving a stack of cash on games.
Daily Dot store
Streamcrate randomly picks out new releases on Steam every month. They can be any genre, but the titles are worth anywhere between $40 and $700 in total. Some of the titles you would’ve bought anyway, while others are new adventures that you probably wouldn’t have splurged to try.
The games arrive via email on the 16th of each month, with instant access on the Steam platform. Subscribers also get free entry into the Uber Crate giveaway every month. The winner get $600 worth of games.
All the games in your regular subscription are yours to keep for life. There are no restrictions or content to download—just full titles on Steam.
Usually valued at $94.99, you can currently get a 3-month Steamcrate subscription for just $28.99. That’s 69 percent off, or just $0.96 per game. If you’re really committed, grab a 6-month subscription for $54.99 (70 percent off) or get a whole year for just $109.99 (70 percent off).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- This indestructible charging cable is the last one you’ll ever buy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.