- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
Many subscription services dump a box of junk on your doorstep every month. Steamcrate is different. It delivers 10 games per month, right into your inbox.
Games have included big names such as Wolfenstein, Bioshock Infinite, and Batman Arkham Origins, among other new discoveries. You can curb boredom, while saving a stack of cash on games.
Daily Dot store
Streamcrate randomly picks out new releases on Steam every month. They can be any genre, but the titles are worth anywhere between $40 and $700 in total. Some of the titles you would’ve bought anyway, while others are new adventures that you probably wouldn’t have splurged to try.
The games arrive via email on the 16th of each month, with instant access on the Steam platform. Subscribers also get free entry into the Uber Crate giveaway every month. The winner get $600 worth of games.
All the games in your regular subscription are yours to keep for life. There are no restrictions or content to download—just full titles on Steam.
Usually valued at $94.99, you can currently get a 3-month Steamcrate subscription for just $28.99. That’s 69 percent off, or just $0.96 per game. If you’re really committed, grab a 6-month subscription for $54.99 (70 percent off) or get a whole year for just $109.99 (70 percent off).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- This indestructible charging cable is the last one you’ll ever buy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.