- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
STARZ streaming: What’s the deal?
For a limited time, new users can score six months of STARZ streaming for just $19.99–which works out to just over $3/month. So for less than the cost of a Happy Meal, you can gain unlimited access to STARZ original shows and thousands of exclusive films including Starz exclusive series Outlander, which aims to fill that Game of Thrones-shaped hole in your soul.
The service also offers several other compelling originals. Check out Power if you love to peek into the lives of the rich and famous, American Gods if you love all things Neil Gaiman, and Luther to scratch your crime drama itch.
The only difference between this deal and other STARZ promotions is the lack of free trial but with a price this good, no one is going to miss streaming seven days for free. That said, once your six months is up, your STARZ streaming account will auto-renew at regular price ($43.99 every six months) unless canceled beforehand.
How to stream STARZ
Streaming STARZ is super easy. All you need is a WiFi (or data) connection and a STARZ account. Once you’ve signed into the app or site, you can peruse all the STARZ originals and immediately get to the good stuff, or you can choose to download your choice of content so you can watch it offline (AKA without data/WiFi) later.
And since you’re new to STARZ, we’ll do you one last solid and tell you what devices the app is compatible with. Currently, the STARZ app supports:
- Kindle Fire tablets
- Kindle Fire phones
- Android devices
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs
- Apples and PCs with Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Still not sure what to watch or what service to choose? Here are the 60 best movies on Amazon Prime, 35 best movies on HBO, 50 best movies on Hulu, 105 best movies on Netflix, 15 best movies on Showtime, 25 best movies on Starz, and 45 free movies on YouTube.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.