- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight 5 Months Ago
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Today 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
It may not be as shiny and popular as HBO and Showtime, but Starz is one of the best premium cable channels available. And like those other high-tier programming networks, you no longer need a cable subscription to enjoy all the top-quality content Starz has to offer. The service offers its own standalone streaming app and right now, you can gain instant access to Starz for only $5 per month for three months.
Most of you are probably sleeping on Starz but it’s actually one of the better streaming services. With this limited-time offer, it’s is a good time to discover why Starz is worth it and what you’ve been missing out on.
What is Starz?
Like many premium cable channels, Starz is available totally a-la-cartè. The premium channel offers its shows and movies on-demand. That means you can binge great shows like American Gods, Now Apocalypse, Power, and Outlander anytime you want from your favorite devices or even straight from your browser. Along with great TV, there are countless blockbusters to make HBO’s library look small by comparisons, such as Venom, Toy Story 3, Wreck-It-Ralph, Dirty Dancing, and countless more.
How much does Starz cost?
Normally, Starz is available for $8.99 per month. However, for a limited time, Starz is available for only $5 for the first three months. You can also purchase an annual subscription to Starz for $74.99, which is a savings of 30%. Regardless of the plan you pick you can try it risk-free for seven days. After that, you can watch Starz programming, documentaries, and movies from the usual streaming destinations like Roku, Chromecast, and iOS devices.
- The cheapest way to watch Starz without cable
- Starz is the best cable channel you’re not subscribed to
- The best new movies on Starz
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.