You don't need to be told that starting a business from scratch is hard. Or that growing a business is hard. Or that maintaining a business is also hard. There's pretty much no easy way to own a business, so let the Complete Startup Toolkit Bundle help you do it the right way. With 23 courses and 14 apps to explore, this bundle is massive and covers pretty much any question you'll ever have about running a business, whether you're wondering how to create a professional looking website or what to do with a 1099. Whether you're a trying to get your business off the ground or already have revenue, you'll find useful lessons in this bundle — plus the full-service apps you need to do the work of a team of 20, even if you're a team of three (that's called bootstrapping, folks). Here are a few of the great apps included:
1) SERankingYou probably know what Search Engine Optimization is by now if you're starting a business, but did you know you can use SE Ranking to put your SEO analysis on autopilot? This app can even track keywords and backlinks for you, as well as do an SEO audit. It's easy for a beginner but still powerful enough for a pro. SE Ranking even helps you figure out what keywords other similar business use in their ads so you can target their customers. It's the best app for someone looking to get competitive and rise to the top of that coveted first page of Google Search.
3) CrankWheelOne of the toughest things about modern-day business is how most of it is done online. That means you can't always easily communicate an idea to someone if you're stuck talking to them on the phone. CrankWheel is useful because it allows customers and clients to join live presentations and calls using screen sharing, so they can see exactly what you see in real-time. CrankWheel makes for much more productive meetings and way happier conversations.
4) BizplanEveryone needs a plan, even if it's just to disrupt...um, whatever industry we haven't disrupted yet. Bizplan can automate the process for you by helping you plan a pitch, set goals, track progress, and analyze important data like salary forecasts and revenue projections. That kind of information is so hard to keep organized, especially if you're a one-person-show, but Bizplan can set you on the right path and course correct you when you stray.
5) TrackThere's no one in this world who enjoys doing taxes (not even accountants). If you're self-employed because you have your own business, tax season is a downright nightmare. Make the tax process so much easier by using Track to calculate and withhold what you owe every time you get paid so you can set aside that money immediately instead of finding out on Tax Day. Nothing will make you feel better than getting that tax refund done early. Get your amazing business idea off the ground: get the Complete Startup Toolkit Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot store — that's a huge 99% off the usual $6,570 price. Buy it here MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
- You can now cure boredom with flying fidget spinners
- Get 6 months of unlimited PC games for just $20
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.