- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans 3 Years Ago
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
Stargate fans can travel across the cosmos once again, thanks to Amazon’s one-day deals on the sci-fi franchise.
Both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are over 50 percent off today.
The complete Stargate SG-1 series box set bundle is 57 percent off today. The DVD set includes all 10 seasons, plus Arc of Truth and Continuum, the two movies that continued the series after the finale. That’s over 157 hours of the Stargate universe. It’s normally priced at $150, but you can get it today only for $64.99.
In addition, the Stargate Atlantis complete series is also on sale today for Blu-ray and DVD. Atlantis was the spin-off of SG-1, and included five seasons’ worth of adventures in search of the Lost City. You can save 56 percent on Blu-ray and get it for $38.99, or get it for $28.99 on DVD and save 52 percent.
Check out all the out-of-this-world Stargate deals here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.