- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Recreate adorable space battles with these ‘Star Wars’ vehicle plush
Red Leader standing by (to cuddle).
When you watch the Battle of Yavin, do you ever think, “Man, I wish this was cuter?” Now it can be, with these Star Wars vehicle plush.
Each of these plushes are easily the most precious renditions of popular Star Wars ships. Go in for the kill with an X-Wing. For lovable rogues, there’s the Millennium Falcon. There’s even a Death Star plush that’s so adorable it could melt a Sith Lord’s heart.
Each of these plushes span 12 inches, and come with a string should you decide to display them. Each is available on ThinkGeek for $11.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bust $15 off this adorable classic Mega Man Nendoroid
- 6 romantic Star Wars gifts to make your Valentine swoon
- Resist in style with this ‘Star Wars’ Rebel canvas backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.