- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Thursday 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Thursday 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Thursday 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Thursday 10:11 AM
Recreate adorable space battles with these ‘Star Wars’ vehicle plush
Red Leader standing by (to cuddle).
When you watch the Battle of Yavin, do you ever think, “Man, I wish this was cuter?” Now it can be, with these Star Wars vehicle plush.
Each of these plushes are easily the most precious renditions of popular Star Wars ships. Go in for the kill with an X-Wing. For lovable rogues, there’s the Millennium Falcon. There’s even a Death Star plush that’s so adorable it could melt a Sith Lord’s heart.
Each of these plushes span 12 inches, and come with a string should you decide to display them. Each is available on ThinkGeek for $11.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bust $15 off this adorable classic Mega Man Nendoroid
- 6 romantic Star Wars gifts to make your Valentine swoon
- Resist in style with this ‘Star Wars’ Rebel canvas backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.