- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
This $20 Star Wars trilogy deal won’t force you to choose a side
We’re pretty sure one will sell out quicker.
There are fans who argue that the only Star Wars films that really matter are the original Episodes IV-VI. There are some who argue the whole Jar Jar Binks hate mob blew everything out of proportion, and Episodes I-III weren’t that bad. We’re not here to judge out loud.
Either way, both would probably agree that $6 per movie is a very good deal.
Choose your allegiance without having to fight about it today. Both Star Wars trilogies on Blu-ray are marked down to just $19.99 each. Each comes with special features and bonus commentary from George Lucas and the cast. Normally priced at $38 each, this sale saves you nearly half the price. It’s part of Amazon’s many, many great Cyber Monday deals, so be sure to act fast.
If you’re stocking up to marathon ahead of The Last Jedi, we’re sorry to say the Blu-ray version of The Force Awakens is only $1 off today. But $16.99 is still not terrible.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stack up on Lego kits for 30% off in this huge Cyber Monday sale
- Marathon ‘Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’ this Christmas for cheap
- Here are the best Cyber Monday game deals on Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.