- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now Today 5:00 AM
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
Be the master of your barbeque with these Star Wars lightsaber tongs
It’s time to turn your meat to the dark side.
If you’re looking forward to warmer months so you can fire up the grill, why not do so with some deliciously nerdy new tools like the Star Wars Lightsaber BBQ tongs?
These officially licensed tongs perfectly resemble a lightsaber with the red plastic case on. Take it off, and you have a fully operational tool to use during your next grilling session. Best of all, pressing a button on the tongs elicits lightsaber sounds, which means you’ll be swinging your meat around with meaning.
Pair these up with a Darth Vader apron and you’ll be ready to take on those annoying rebels. Amazon has these for $19.99, which is one of the cheapest prices we’ve seen online. Your friends will envy your grilling abilities in a whole new way.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.