- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 2 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
These Star Wars toasters will have you eating breakfast in less time than it takes to do the Kessel Run.
No, they’re not just a novelty. These toasters come packed with everything a good toaster needs. An adjustable thermostat allows for different darkness settings. With apologies to Jedi, all offerings are dark side designs. Automatic shut-off ensures you won’t burn yourself (like that one time at Mustafar). And a removable crumb tray makes clean-up a breeze, so you can spend more time blowing up planets.
The coolest part is these toasters will add a smack of Star Wars to breakfast. The Darth Vader toaster stamps the iconic series logo. If Tie Fighters are more your thing, Death Star toasters make all slices look like Vader’s favorite ship. If you start every day by saluting the emperor, the Stormtrooper toaster makes empire flags out of your bread.
Star Wars toasters are available on Amazon starting at $29.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- These Star Wars bowls are the snacktime friends you’re looking for
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.