- PewDiePie calls Lilly Singh an ‘idiot’ for wondering why female YouTubers aren’t top earners 10 Months Ago
- Jack Dorsey had an amazing birthday in Myanmar, where social media enabled genocide 10 Months Ago
- Peter Griffin eulogizes Carrie Fisher’s character on ‘Family Guy’ 10 Months Ago
- Trump can’t spell ‘smoking’ in latest tweet attacking Russia probe Today 8:25 AM
- Subtle Asian Traits brings wave of culture-specific memes to Facebook Today 8:00 AM
- The ‘universal language’ of Esperanto is thriving on the internet Today 7:30 AM
- NASA is helping Marvel rescue Tony Stark from space Today 7:07 AM
- Swipe This! My ex is thriving on Instagram—and it’s making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- What life is like inside the right-wing Twitter bubble Today 6:30 AM
- The best Spanish movies on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Gavin McInnes is out at Blaze Media Sunday 7:07 PM
- Anthony Scaramucci praised QAnon during American Priorities conference Sunday 5:44 PM
- Report: FBI investigating fake net neutrality comments Sunday 4:36 PM
- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Sunday 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Sunday 1:45 PM
More cuddly than you could possible imagine.
Despite what Yoda says, size does matter, at least when we’re talking snuggling. Snuggle right with these massive Star Wars roll plushes.
Each of these babies is over a foot and a half tall. This means the Yoda plush is almost as tall as the real life version. The Porg plush totally dwarves its movie counterparts. And the Chewbacca plush is easily the most adorable rendition of a Wookie we’ve ever seen. Plus, he sort of doubles as a Domo plush with a little imagination.
Each of these massive Star Wars roll plushes are available on ThinkGeek for $24.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Goku Funko figure is as inspiring as it is precious
- This Hylian shield backpack is sturdy enough for battle
- Keep your deep dark family secrets in this Baby Groot journal
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.