- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
For the Rebel Scum on-the-go!
When you’re infiltrating all manner of planet pulverizing space stations, it’s wise to travel smart with this Star Wars Rebel canvas backpack.
It carries anything and everything. A mess of lightsabers? Sure. Sixty portions of weird space bread? You got it, friend. This canvas bag has your back (literally). There’s one main compartment that measures 16 x 10 inches, large enough for most laptops. The six outer and inner pockets cover every manner of other stuff you may be dragging about.
Plus, the top flap has a “Member of the Resistance” patch, giving you street cred from here to the outer rim. Just try and resist this amazing backpack, available on ThinkGeek for $69.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Dress to kill entire planets with these Death Star earrings
- You can now pre-order all of the hottest upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- 5 cookbooks that will inspire the perfect Valentine’s Day feast
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.