- ‘The Fix’ is another talk show Hail Mary from Netflix 10 Months Ago
- 2018 was the year the ‘alt-right’ failed 10 Months Ago
- The best Italian movies on Netflix 10 Months Ago
- How to stream the 2018 college bowl games 10 Months Ago
- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
Plant or plant not, there is no try.
The expansive Star Wars universe doesn’t exactly seem like the best place to grow a garden, so it’s for the best that we don’t live there. But that doesn’t mean we can’t fend off weeds and nurture a powerful lot of plants – especially with these Star Wars bust planters.
The polystone fixtures come in three designs: a Stormtrooper, Boba Fett and of course, Darth Vader. They’re incredibly detailed and crafted with the highest standard of authenticity. Which makes Vader (plant) Father of the Year. Plus, the planters are suitable for outdoor and indoor use. So you can add some greenery wherever you decide your universe needs it.
The Star Wars character bust planters are due to hit shelves next month, but you can pre-order them for just $35.99 through Merchoid. However, there is a limited stock available for pre-orders so it’s best you grab your Imperial Credit and get to it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There is a roaring sale on all ‘Black Panther’ comics right now
- This PlayStation light will make your room a gamer’s paradise
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.