- CBS to launch ‘House of Brands’ to bulk up streaming 2 Years Ago
- Steven Spielberg’s daughter is launching a career in adult entertainment 2 Years Ago
- Congress asks Ring for more information about police partnerships Today 10:38 AM
- Vlogger who posts behind-the-scenes footage at Disney is in trouble with YouTube Today 10:16 AM
- Was Bloomberg owned harder on the debate stage or by Twitter? Today 8:54 AM
- Make ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ your desert island game Today 8:51 AM
- Everyone’s trying to dance like Jennifer Lopez on TikTok Today 8:27 AM
- Why the coronavirus bioweapon theory persists Today 7:57 AM
- You won’t see deleted scenes on the ‘Rise of Skywalker’ home release Today 7:47 AM
- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight Today 7:00 AM
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
Is your dog or cat a total original trilogy snob? These Star Wars pet costumes let them dress as their series favorites.
If your good boy or girl is cute but menacing, this Ewok costume is perfect. Let them bark around the house recreating the Battle of Endor. For sagelike pets, there’s the Yoda costume, available with or without arms. Which one they choose depends on if they’ll be dishing out wisdom or slicing up Sith Lords.
For the extremely devious, there’s the Darth Vader costume with removable cape. The helmet doesn’t cover their face so they won’t be striking fear into anyone. I still wouldn’t turn my back on them if I were you. Each of these costumes is available in multiple sizes to fit every breed from corgis to labradors.
Star Wars pet costumes are available on Amazon starting at $4.17.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This adorable lion pet costume will transform your pet into royalty
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- This pet pirate costume makes all manner of furry swashbucklers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.