- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Today 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Today 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Today 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Today 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
Is your dog or cat a total original trilogy snob? These Star Wars pet costumes let them dress as their series favorites.
If your good boy or girl is cute but menacing, this Ewok costume is perfect. Let them bark around the house recreating the Battle of Endor. For sagelike pets, there’s the Yoda costume, available with or without arms. Which one they choose depends on if they’ll be dishing out wisdom or slicing up Sith Lords.
For the extremely devious, there’s the Darth Vader costume with removable cape. The helmet doesn’t cover their face so they won’t be striking fear into anyone. I still wouldn’t turn my back on them if I were you. Each of these costumes is available in multiple sizes to fit every breed from corgis to labradors.
Star Wars pet costumes are available on Amazon starting at $4.17.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This adorable lion pet costume will transform your pet into royalty
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- This pet pirate costume makes all manner of furry swashbucklers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.