- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 2 Years Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 2 Years Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 2 Years Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
Everyday is ‘Light Day’ with this Star Wars illuminated display
Chewie, we’re lit.
The Star Wars illuminated display lights up any room with the most iconic ships in science fiction.
Whether you’re a swarthy bounty hunter or a power hungry tyrant, this display has you covered. The schematics from either the Millennium Falcon or the Death Star display in bright green, blue, or dark side red. Turn down the lights, sip a glass of wine and enjoy some of the most iconic symbols in the sci-fi world.
The Star Wars illuminated display is available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $49.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- These Star Wars bowls are the snacktime friends you’re looking for
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.