- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions 2 Years Ago
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update 2 Years Ago
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Today 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Today 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Today 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Today 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Today 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Today 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Today 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Today 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Today 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
Everyday is ‘Light Day’ with this Star Wars illuminated display
Chewie, we’re lit.
The Star Wars illuminated display lights up any room with the most iconic ships in science fiction.
Whether you’re a swarthy bounty hunter or a power hungry tyrant, this display has you covered. The schematics from either the Millennium Falcon or the Death Star display in bright green, blue, or dark side red. Turn down the lights, sip a glass of wine and enjoy some of the most iconic symbols in the sci-fi world.
The Star Wars illuminated display is available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $49.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- These Star Wars bowls are the snacktime friends you’re looking for
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.