- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard 1 Week Ago
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition 1 Week Ago
- Why everyone is debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from the impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
Now that Halloween is over, the holiday festivities have already started for some (sorry, Thanksgiving). Break out the ugly Star Wars Christmas sweaters!
Wearing these garments has gone far beyond the ugly sweater holiday party, and are now acceptable pretty much everywhere. They’ve become so popular that they exist in every variety. And with Rise of Skywalker just a month away, you may as well wear one of these to show off your excitement.
Nothing like a criticism from Darth Vader to get you into the holiday spirit. This sweater from Numskull comes in every size from small to 3XL and is the perfect way to low-key shame any grinches that come across your path.
Price on Amazon: $44.99
You could cloak yourself in the guts of a dead tauntaun to stave off the cold, but why do that when you could just put on a nice sweater instead. This handsome blue one shows off the famous Battle of Hoth, complete with AT-AT (before its unfortunate stumble) and a couple of TIE Fighters. Thanks to the trees in the background and the snowflakes, it’s got a holiday feel, too.
Price on Amazon: $29.99
If you’re more into the new trilogy these days, this BB-8 cardigan might be a good fit for you. The adorable droid rolls up one side, and the back in a simple white and blue pattern. As ugly holiday sweaters go, this one is kind of low-key and–dare we say–cute.
Price on Amazon: $24.99
Yoda’s advice still endures after all these years, so having a Christmas sweater with his words on it is kind of a no-brainer. We wonder what he’d have to say about drinking out of the spiked punch bowl.
Price on Amazon: $44.99
If you don’t ship Reylo, what are you even doing? The fierce chemistry between these two is sure to escalate to a fever pitch in Rise of Skywalker, so you may as well wear this to cheer on their love. It’s a shame there isn’t a sweater with both of them on it. Someone ought to get on that.
Price on Amazon: $40.99
Amazon has many more designs where these came from, but you can find options on Merchoid as well (though some of them are at a higher price). Wherever you get them, there’s no better way to head into the winter months if you ask us.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Need a quick costume? These glow-in-the-dark masks are a standout
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.