- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
Now that Halloween is over, the holiday festivities have already started for some (sorry, Thanksgiving). Break out the ugly Star Wars Christmas sweaters!
Wearing these garments has gone far beyond the ugly sweater holiday party, and are now acceptable pretty much everywhere. They’ve become so popular that they exist in every variety. And with Rise of Skywalker just a month away, you may as well wear one of these to show off your excitement.
Nothing like a criticism from Darth Vader to get you into the holiday spirit. This sweater from Numskull comes in every size from small to 3XL and is the perfect way to low-key shame any grinches that come across your path.
Price on Amazon: $44.99
You could cloak yourself in the guts of a dead tauntaun to stave off the cold, but why do that when you could just put on a nice sweater instead. This handsome blue one shows off the famous Battle of Hoth, complete with AT-AT (before its unfortunate stumble) and a couple of TIE Fighters. Thanks to the trees in the background and the snowflakes, it’s got a holiday feel, too.
Price on Amazon: $29.99
If you’re more into the new trilogy these days, this BB-8 cardigan might be a good fit for you. The adorable droid rolls up one side, and the back in a simple white and blue pattern. As ugly holiday sweaters go, this one is kind of low-key and–dare we say–cute.
Price on Amazon: $24.99
Yoda’s advice still endures after all these years, so having a Christmas sweater with his words on it is kind of a no-brainer. We wonder what he’d have to say about drinking out of the spiked punch bowl.
Price on Amazon: $44.99
If you don’t ship Reylo, what are you even doing? The fierce chemistry between these two is sure to escalate to a fever pitch in Rise of Skywalker, so you may as well wear this to cheer on their love. It’s a shame there isn’t a sweater with both of them on it. Someone ought to get on that.
Price on Amazon: $40.99
Amazon has many more designs where these came from, but you can find options on Merchoid as well (though some of them are at a higher price). Wherever you get them, there’s no better way to head into the winter months if you ask us.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Need a quick costume? These glow-in-the-dark masks are a standout
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.