- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Tuesday 9:21 AM
Your beauty game is about to get a dose of awesome this May 4 with the incredible new Star Wars beauty collection from Her Universe.
The collection includes a Chewbacca grooming kit, droid bath bombs, and a Hyper Space highlight and eyeshadow palette. The palette is even embossed with the Rebel Alliance sigil! Plus, it’s designed for Padawans of all levels and abilities. So, no – you won’t need a pep talk from Yoda in order to recreate looks inspired by your favorite space princess.
But that’s not all! According to Her Universe, new items will be added to the collection in the future too. The plans for the next release have already been announced.
The collection is exclusive to Hot Topic and prices start at just under $10. Next time you whip out your lipstick to reapply, just imagine that lightsaber sound cutting through the air!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom
- The 7 best Korean beauty cleansers
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.