- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
No Chewie, that’s MY lipstick!
Your beauty game is about to get a dose of awesome this May 4 with the incredible new Star Wars beauty collection from Her Universe.
The collection includes a Chewbacca grooming kit, droid bath bombs, and a Hyper Space highlight and eyeshadow palette. The palette is even embossed with the Rebel Alliance sigil! Plus, it’s designed for Padawans of all levels and abilities. So, no – you won’t need a pep talk from Yoda in order to recreate looks inspired by your favorite space princess.
But that’s not all! According to Her Universe, new items will be added to the collection in the future too. The plans for the next release have already been announced.
The collection is exclusive to Hot Topic and prices start at just under $10. Next time you whip out your lipstick to reapply, just imagine that lightsaber sound cutting through the air!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom
- The 7 best Korean beauty cleansers
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.