- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Friday 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Friday 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Friday 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Friday 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Friday 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Friday 12:33 PM
Your beauty game is about to get a dose of awesome this May 4 with the incredible new Star Wars beauty collection from Her Universe.
The collection includes a Chewbacca grooming kit, droid bath bombs, and a Hyper Space highlight and eyeshadow palette. The palette is even embossed with the Rebel Alliance sigil! Plus, it’s designed for Padawans of all levels and abilities. So, no – you won’t need a pep talk from Yoda in order to recreate looks inspired by your favorite space princess.
But that’s not all! According to Her Universe, new items will be added to the collection in the future too. The plans for the next release have already been announced.
The collection is exclusive to Hot Topic and prices start at just under $10. Next time you whip out your lipstick to reapply, just imagine that lightsaber sound cutting through the air!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom
- The 7 best Korean beauty cleansers
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.