- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 1 Year Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
No Chewie, that’s MY lipstick!
Your beauty game is about to get a dose of awesome this May 4 with the incredible new Star Wars beauty collection from Her Universe.
The collection includes a Chewbacca grooming kit, droid bath bombs, and a Hyper Space highlight and eyeshadow palette. The palette is even embossed with the Rebel Alliance sigil! Plus, it’s designed for Padawans of all levels and abilities. So, no – you won’t need a pep talk from Yoda in order to recreate looks inspired by your favorite space princess.
But that’s not all! According to Her Universe, new items will be added to the collection in the future too. The plans for the next release have already been announced.
The collection is exclusive to Hot Topic and prices start at just under $10. Next time you whip out your lipstick to reapply, just imagine that lightsaber sound cutting through the air!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom
- The 7 best Korean beauty cleansers
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.