- Here’s everything you need to know about Disney Plus 3 Years Ago
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 3 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 3 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 3 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
Advent calendars are a really fun way to enjoy the holidays, but it really kicks up up a notch to have a nerdy advent calendar. If one can really consider Star Wars nerdy these days (which is debatable).
Anyway, The Lego Star Wars advent calendar is really cool for collectors, because each day reveals a different Star Wars Lego figure. You can spoil yourself on what they are if you want, or choose not to look and stay surprised. (We recommend the latter).
The calendar is $41, which is not bad if you consider it’s a 282-piece Lego set. Whether you use it to count down to Christmas or Rogue One, the wait is easier when you have a surprise to distract you each day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- How to prepare for the Nintendo Switch pre-order
- Get Settlers of Catan for 35 percent off right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.