- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
ThinkGeek’s cosmic sale on Star Wars gear is everything we could ask for and more
May the fourth be with you!
If you’re a fan of Star Wars (or puns), then you’re probably aware of the unofficial international holiday that’s sneaking up on us. Yes, that would be May 4 … may the fourth be with you! And in honor of the event, ThinkGeek has decided to let you celebrate with up to 80% off select Star Wars accessories.
The site wide sale has slashed the prices of over 800 items – including apparel, kitchen gadgets, home decor, plushies and more! If you’re looking to freshen up your spring wardrobe, redecorate your office or just want to treat yourself, there’s never been a better time than now.
Listed below are a few of our favorites from the sale.
Price: $19.99 (regularly $29.99)
Price: $54.99 (regularly $69.99)
Price: $199.99 (regularly $249.99)
Price: $39.99 (regularly $69.99)
Price: $34.99 (regularly $49.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The worm from ‘Labyrinth’ can now live on your desk permanently
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom
- Get your Amazon Prime membership for $99 before the price goes up in May
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.