- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ 3 Years Ago
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
The new Star Ocean game is already 60 percent off
It just came out in June, but it’s already so cheap!
The Star Ocean series has been around for decades, and its evolved admirably to keep up with the times.
The latest installment, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, was just released this June. But if you haven’t gotten around to playing it, the time is now, because it’s marked down to $23.49 on Amazon already.
Set in a sci-fi universe on a planet called Faykreed, this game takes place between the events of Star Ocean: The Second Story and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. However, it can be played as a standalone game so newbies to the series can still check it out.
The boss battles look especially epic, and real-time battle means no random encounters.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithfulness also boasts a smooth battle system and the ability to fight as all seven members of your party, swapping them out on the fly. Dialogue bubbles are also traded for real-time voices, which makes the experience feel that much more immersive.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Snag a copy of Bloodborne for only $13 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.