- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 2 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 2 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark 2 Years Ago
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
Move over, fidget spinners. Some genius developed a better way to distract yourself from stressors: by squishing the belly of a cute animal. These squishy smartphone cases are just as adorable as they are useful.
The hard smartphone cases are designed with a soft 3D silicone cartoon animal, perfect for pinching, poking and rubbing. The squishy phone cases come in three varieties for you to choose from, including two different polar bear designs and a cat.
Besides being a great stress reliever, the cases are super easy to take care of. If the featured cartoon animal is dirty, simply clean it off with moisturizing milk or rubbing alcohol. Or if you think the silicone is starting to get sticky, just brush a little baby powder on it.
Best of all, these squishy cases are available through Amazon for just $9.99, while supplies last. Gift yourself one of these adorable cases and relieve stress whenever you need to. Besides, you carry your phone with you wherever you go. Squish to your heart’s content.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.