- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
Presented by Sprint
Summer is the season of adventure, which explains why it is also a popular time to buy a new phone. How were you supposed to know your phone was in your pocket when you jumped into the pool, anyway? Why even have pockets on bathing suits?
Luckily, Sprint is giving you a good reason to get a new phone this summer by offering you a free vacation.
The company partnered with American Airlines to give you one heck of a deal: Sign up for a new Sprint account and earn up to 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles for free. That’s enough for a round-trip domestic class ticket.
The majority of the miles are earned by becoming a new customer, but current Sprint customers can reap some benefits too. You get 20,000 miles for joining Sprint, and then 5,000 miles for one active phone line in good standing.
Sprint already has the lowest unlimited plan among carriers, at $50 monthly for one line the first year. (Plus HD video and 10GB of hotspot.) That’s $600 for a year of unlimited phone usage and a round-trip ticket. Not too shabby if you’re in the market.
Switching from a family plan? You’ll receive an additional $400 Visa® gift card when activating three or more lines. That will cover a lot of fruity beverages with tiny umbrellas while you’re on vacation. Maybe you should jump in water with your phone more often!
Except you shouldn’t, because this deal ends June 30, and the miles offer only lasts through the end of the year. From then on, it’s just a new phone with no free trips for you.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.