- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint 2 Years Ago
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Today 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Today 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
The ‘Splatoon 2’ artbook is an ink-credible work of art
A coffee table book with splattitude.
With the release of Splatoon 2, you’re likely cultivating an inkling aesthetic. Finish it off with this beautiful Splatoon artbook.
The Art of Splatoon contains 320 pages of artwork spanning the world of Inkopolis. 2D and 3D illustrations, maps, concept art, weapon design, and even hand-drawn comics featuring characters from your favorite Nintendo shooter are here in this beautiful hardcover.
The Art of Splatoon is on sale through Amazon for $27.19 (regularly $39.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion’ is an art book of legends
- Nintendo Switch ‘Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition’ is a devilish delight
- ‘Splatoon 2 Starter Edition’ is perfect for inkling newbies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.