- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 2 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 2 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 2 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Nintendo’s latest console never stays on store shelves for long. This Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch bundle is easily the coolest offering yet.
Each bundle comes with all the essentials a Nintendo Switch newbie needs. Each Joy-Con controller looks like an Inkling got to it with their splatter. Pink and Neon Joy-Cons beat drab old gray controllers anyday. Along with a console, you’ll get a Splatoon carrying case with equally bright neon pink and green zippers. Plus, there’s a Splatoon 2 download code, so you’ll be playing turf battles straight out of the box. Best of all, Walmart is throwing in 2-day shipping so you won’t have to wait much longer to get your Switch on.
This Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch bundle is available exclusively at Walmart for $379.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.