- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ 2 Years Ago
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered 2 Years Ago
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense 2 Years Ago
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ 2 Years Ago
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label 2 Years Ago
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
- Roger Stone convicted Today 11:34 AM
- FCC to replace comment system that got spammed during net neutrality fight Today 11:31 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama live in Concacaf Nations League Today 11:05 AM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada live in the Concacaf Nations League rematch Today 10:52 AM
- Dave Rubin freaks out over hoax that he didn’t eat this steak Today 10:37 AM
- 20 ugly sweaters that’ll make your spirits bright Today 10:32 AM
- A beginner’s guide to Mandalorians in the ‘Star Wars’ universe Today 10:02 AM
The Nintendo Switch is about to get a fresh splash of paint with the release of Splatoon 2, so why shouldn’t your wardrobe? Official Splatoon 2 merch lets you suit up like you’re heading for a turf war.
Paint the town pink and green with a Splat T-Shirt. Or, if you want to look cool while keeping cool, there’s the Splat Tank top, which is also available in kid sizes. And because no self-respecting squid would leave the pond without accessorizing, there’s a trucker hat to complete your outfit.
Splatoon 2 merch is available exclusively at ThinkGeek starting at $12.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Fire Bar display makes even adorable amiibo menacing
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.