- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head 3 Years Ago
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus 3 Years Ago
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? 3 Years Ago
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Today 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
The Nintendo Switch is about to get a fresh splash of paint with the release of Splatoon 2, so why shouldn’t your wardrobe? Official Splatoon 2 merch lets you suit up like you’re heading for a turf war.
Paint the town pink and green with a Splat T-Shirt. Or, if you want to look cool while keeping cool, there’s the Splat Tank top, which is also available in kid sizes. And because no self-respecting squid would leave the pond without accessorizing, there’s a trucker hat to complete your outfit.
Splatoon 2 merch is available exclusively at ThinkGeek starting at $12.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Fire Bar display makes even adorable amiibo menacing
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.