- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
- J.J. Abrams’ 20-year-old son is writing Marvel’s new Spider-Man comic Today 10:55 AM
- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ Today 10:12 AM
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
These shades are by far the hottest summer accessory.
Say cheese! Spectacles by Snap Inc. are now available through Amazon. So you can finally ditch your phone and record all of your adventures with these stylish sunnies.
Spectacles are able to record and store up to 100 Snaps in one charge. But if you’re looking to snap more, just recharge these babies by popping them in their case, which holds up to four full charges. So you can even charge while you’re on the go.
When you’re ready to send your Snaps or upload them to a different app, all you have to do is find a wifi connection. But by far the coolest feature of Spectacles is that they record from your perspective! So your friends will see the world just as you do.
Choose from three vibrant shades: turquoise, coral and of course, black. The Spectacles bundle comes complete with a new pair of shades, a charging case, charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a guide and 1-year warranty.
Available through Amazon for $129.99, these special sunnies are sure to be the hottest summer accessory.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.