- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
Say cheese! Spectacles by Snap Inc. are now available through Amazon. So you can finally ditch your phone and record all of your adventures with these stylish sunnies.
Spectacles are able to record and store up to 100 Snaps in one charge. But if you’re looking to snap more, just recharge these babies by popping them in their case, which holds up to four full charges. So you can even charge while you’re on the go.
When you’re ready to send your Snaps or upload them to a different app, all you have to do is find a wifi connection. But by far the coolest feature of Spectacles is that they record from your perspective! So your friends will see the world just as you do.
Choose from three vibrant shades: turquoise, coral and of course, black. The Spectacles bundle comes complete with a new pair of shades, a charging case, charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a guide and 1-year warranty.
Available through Amazon for $129.99, these special sunnies are sure to be the hottest summer accessory.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.