- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ 2 Years Ago
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
These shades are by far the hottest summer accessory.
Say cheese! Spectacles by Snap Inc. are now available through Amazon. So you can finally ditch your phone and record all of your adventures with these stylish sunnies.
Spectacles are able to record and store up to 100 Snaps in one charge. But if you’re looking to snap more, just recharge these babies by popping them in their case, which holds up to four full charges. So you can even charge while you’re on the go.
When you’re ready to send your Snaps or upload them to a different app, all you have to do is find a wifi connection. But by far the coolest feature of Spectacles is that they record from your perspective! So your friends will see the world just as you do.
Choose from three vibrant shades: turquoise, coral and of course, black. The Spectacles bundle comes complete with a new pair of shades, a charging case, charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a guide and 1-year warranty.
Available through Amazon for $129.99, these special sunnies are sure to be the hottest summer accessory.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.