- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
These shades are by far the hottest summer accessory.
Say cheese! Spectacles by Snap Inc. are now available through Amazon. So you can finally ditch your phone and record all of your adventures with these stylish sunnies.
Spectacles are able to record and store up to 100 Snaps in one charge. But if you’re looking to snap more, just recharge these babies by popping them in their case, which holds up to four full charges. So you can even charge while you’re on the go.
When you’re ready to send your Snaps or upload them to a different app, all you have to do is find a wifi connection. But by far the coolest feature of Spectacles is that they record from your perspective! So your friends will see the world just as you do.
Choose from three vibrant shades: turquoise, coral and of course, black. The Spectacles bundle comes complete with a new pair of shades, a charging case, charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a guide and 1-year warranty.
Available through Amazon for $129.99, these special sunnies are sure to be the hottest summer accessory.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.