- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest 2 Years Ago
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 2 Years Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme 2 Years Ago
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
Learn Spanish on your own time for less than $20
Learn to speak like a native with expert instruction.
Want to speak Spanish like you were born doing it? Check out this Spanish course and you’ll be chatting with native speakers in no time.
This immersive Spanish course includes 323 videos that span four levels of difficulty. You’ll learn Spanish from the ground up, building a rich vocabulary that’ll have you writing, reading and speaking with ease.
This is a hands-on training that not only applies the knowledge you gain via exercises, you can also ask questions and get answers from language professionals.
Learn the art of expression in Spanish: Get this Spanish 1-4: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced course for $18 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- How to transform your kitchen from bachelor pad to beautiful
- Up your street cred by blinging out your denim jacket with memes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.