- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown 3 Years Ago
- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws 3 Years Ago
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault Today 9:58 AM
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
- How to watch ‘Letterkenny’ season 7 Today 9:11 AM
- Trump’s attempt to mock Nancy Pelosi with a photo completely backfires Today 9:11 AM
- Yahoo is shuttering Yahoo Groups. Fandom will never be the same Today 8:44 AM
- Adam Driver livens up ‘The Report,’ Amazon’s grim docudrama about CIA torture Today 8:21 AM
- Underage Iowa man busted with ‘McLovin’ ID—and Seth Rogen is proud Today 8:05 AM
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 Census Today 6:30 AM
- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
If you’re going to carry a backpack, you may as well make it a cool one (especially if you’re an arcade game addict).
The Space Invaders backpack from ThinkGeek may be the perfect fit for you. Officially licensed from Taito, Space Invaders‘ creator, the backpack is modeled after the original arcade cabinet and even has a functional coin slot. And it’s water resistant, too!
If you’re wondering if your laptop will fit, the sleeve inside measures 14″ x 11″ x 1″. However, the backpack itself is 15″, so you might be able to cram a slightly larger laptop in. Considering how cool this backpack is (and it’s only $49.99), it might be worth the effort.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.