- Pornhub sued by deaf man who wants closed captioning in videos Thursday 7:52 PM
- 70,000 Tinder photos of women are being circulated in cybercrime forum Thursday 7:26 PM
- YouTuber faces backlash for using paper towels to soak up an entire swimming pool Thursday 6:54 PM
- Trump’s latest impeachment tweet inspires perfect meme Thursday 6:07 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans dredge up new cast member’s racist tweets Thursday 4:53 PM
- This Bernie Sanders subreddit just banned all content from CNN Thursday 3:52 PM
- Deepfake app turns you into your favorite GIFs Thursday 3:43 PM
- GOP senator calls CNN reporter ‘liberal hack’ Thursday 2:20 PM
- Queer developer blasts Steam over ‘backwards’ adult filter review Thursday 2:20 PM
- Woman blasts Stephen Colbert for not paying when she was an intern Thursday 1:05 PM
- Everyone’s seen the ‘Mayo Pete’ memes except Pete Buttigieg Thursday 1:05 PM
- How to watch ‘Diary of a Future President’ Thursday 1:01 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 3 on hold indefinitely Thursday 12:07 PM
- Teen’s TikTok sends powerful message about domestic violence Thursday 11:22 AM
- ‘OK boomer’ meme makes it to the Supreme Court Thursday 11:02 AM
If you’re going to carry a backpack, you may as well make it a cool one (especially if you’re an arcade game addict).
The Space Invaders backpack from ThinkGeek may be the perfect fit for you. Officially licensed from Taito, Space Invaders‘ creator, the backpack is modeled after the original arcade cabinet and even has a functional coin slot. And it’s water resistant, too!
If you’re wondering if your laptop will fit, the sleeve inside measures 14″ x 11″ x 1″. However, the backpack itself is 15″, so you might be able to cram a slightly larger laptop in. Considering how cool this backpack is (and it’s only $49.99), it might be worth the effort.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.