- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Fake your way to being a five star chef this holiday season.
Thanksgiving is four days away, which means your fridge is probably stacked to the brim and covered in Post-its that read “DO NOT TOUCH.” And if it’s not, well, you’re either running behind or hosting a different holiday this season. Either way, this sous vide will save your busy behind.
The Anova sous vide is a top of the line precision cooker. This culinary tool allows you to create five star restaurant quality meals in the comfort of your own home. (even if you’ve never taken a cooking class in your life). It’s pretty much a magic wand for wannabe chefs and passionate homemakers. The sous vide heats and circulates water in a pot at the ideal temperature for whatever you’re cooking. So you’ll achieve evenly cooked meals, without the fear of over or undercooking half a brisket.
Plus, the Anova sous vide is Bluetooth and WiFi compatible. Instead of just heating and circulating water like any other sous vide, the Anova precision cooker comes complete with a culinary app to guide you through your experience. So whether you’re looking for the best cooking method, a new recipe or just need an extra set of eyes on your stove, the Anova sous vide does it all.
Best of all, it’s on sale today through Amazon. Usually $150.00, you can grab this chef’s secret for just under $95. That’s over $50 0ff! So if you’re a Prime member and you order it today, you’ll have it by Thanksgiving–which means you’ll be serving up a perfectly primed feast.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.