- Juventus vs. Inter Milan live stream postponed due to coronavirus concerns 2 Years Ago
- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
Thanksgiving is four days away, which means your fridge is probably stacked to the brim and covered in Post-its that read “DO NOT TOUCH.” And if it’s not, well, you’re either running behind or hosting a different holiday this season. Either way, this sous vide will save your busy behind.
The Anova sous vide is a top of the line precision cooker. This culinary tool allows you to create five star restaurant quality meals in the comfort of your own home. (even if you’ve never taken a cooking class in your life). It’s pretty much a magic wand for wannabe chefs and passionate homemakers. The sous vide heats and circulates water in a pot at the ideal temperature for whatever you’re cooking. So you’ll achieve evenly cooked meals, without the fear of over or undercooking half a brisket.
Plus, the Anova sous vide is Bluetooth and WiFi compatible. Instead of just heating and circulating water like any other sous vide, the Anova precision cooker comes complete with a culinary app to guide you through your experience. So whether you’re looking for the best cooking method, a new recipe or just need an extra set of eyes on your stove, the Anova sous vide does it all.
Best of all, it’s on sale today through Amazon. Usually $150.00, you can grab this chef’s secret for just under $95. That’s over $50 0ff! So if you’re a Prime member and you order it today, you’ll have it by Thanksgiving–which means you’ll be serving up a perfectly primed feast.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.