- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Thanksgiving is four days away, which means your fridge is probably stacked to the brim and covered in Post-its that read “DO NOT TOUCH.” And if it’s not, well, you’re either running behind or hosting a different holiday this season. Either way, this sous vide will save your busy behind.
The Anova sous vide is a top of the line precision cooker. This culinary tool allows you to create five star restaurant quality meals in the comfort of your own home. (even if you’ve never taken a cooking class in your life). It’s pretty much a magic wand for wannabe chefs and passionate homemakers. The sous vide heats and circulates water in a pot at the ideal temperature for whatever you’re cooking. So you’ll achieve evenly cooked meals, without the fear of over or undercooking half a brisket.
Plus, the Anova sous vide is Bluetooth and WiFi compatible. Instead of just heating and circulating water like any other sous vide, the Anova precision cooker comes complete with a culinary app to guide you through your experience. So whether you’re looking for the best cooking method, a new recipe or just need an extra set of eyes on your stove, the Anova sous vide does it all.
Best of all, it’s on sale today through Amazon. Usually $150.00, you can grab this chef’s secret for just under $95. That’s over $50 0ff! So if you’re a Prime member and you order it today, you’ll have it by Thanksgiving–which means you’ll be serving up a perfectly primed feast.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- Here’s how you can save money on holiday travel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.