- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs 4 Years Ago
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Today 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
Get ready for a dangerous ride through Charming, California. The entire ‘Sons of Anarchy’ series is 70 percent off both DVD and Blu-ray on Amazon for Tuesday only.
The limited-edition set comes with a collectible photo book and packaged in a detailed, carved box that resembles the meeting table. It’s an excellent gift for fans of the show, and anyone looking for a new binge-watch to temporarily fill the void that Breaking Bad left.
Other notable Tuesday deals:
Price on Amazon: $159.00 (regularly $211)
Price on Amazon: 50 percent off
Price on Amazon: $153.71 (regularly $179.99)
Price on Amazon:$34.99 (regularly $99.99)
Price on Amazon: $10.49 (regularly $22.99)
Price on Amazon: $254.99 (regularly $299.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.