- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for four months 3 Years Ago
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
‘Sons of Anarchy’ fans can save $210 on the entire series, for one day only
Get ready for a dangerous ride through Charming, California.
Get ready for a dangerous ride through Charming, California. The entire ‘Sons of Anarchy’ series is 70 percent off both DVD and Blu-ray on Amazon for Tuesday only.
The limited-edition set comes with a collectible photo book and packaged in a detailed, carved box that resembles the meeting table. It’s an excellent gift for fans of the show, and anyone looking for a new binge-watch to temporarily fill the void that Breaking Bad left.
Other notable Tuesday deals:
Price on Amazon: $159.00 (regularly $211)
Price on Amazon: 50 percent off
Price on Amazon: $153.71 (regularly $179.99)
Price on Amazon:$34.99 (regularly $99.99)
Price on Amazon: $10.49 (regularly $22.99)
Price on Amazon: $254.99 (regularly $299.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.