- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 3 Months Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
Gameday never sounded so good.
Football fans won’t want to miss out on this ultra-rare Sonos sale. In honor of the Super Bowl, Sonos is offering up to $200 off home audio equipment, including speakers, soundbars, and subwoofers.
This is a huge deal because Sonos, well-known as a premium home audio brand, rarely offers major markdowns like this. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your sound in time for your big Super Bowl party, this is a deal that’s sure to leave guests impressed. (You’ll thank yourself after football season too.)
The Sonos system connects via Wi-Fi, instead of Bluetooth like most wireless speakers, so there is never any delays or interruptions. You control everything from your phone, using the Sonos app. It compiles your favorite streaming services for easier searching, controls the volume output, and even manages the speakers by room since separate Sonos speakers can be synced together. In other words, you can play what you want, where you want, when you want.
As not to waste anyone’s time, we’ve broken out the best deals below.
Price: $399 (regularly $599)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
Price: $349 (regularly $400)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch NFL RedZone for free this week
- Amazon is offering a Prime Video streaming deal that TV fans shouldn’t miss
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.