- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Football fans won’t want to miss out on this ultra-rare Sonos sale. In honor of the Super Bowl, Sonos is offering up to $200 off home audio equipment, including speakers, soundbars, and subwoofers.
This is a huge deal because Sonos, well-known as a premium home audio brand, rarely offers major markdowns like this. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your sound in time for your big Super Bowl party, this is a deal that’s sure to leave guests impressed. (You’ll thank yourself after football season too.)
The Sonos system connects via Wi-Fi, instead of Bluetooth like most wireless speakers, so there is never any delays or interruptions. You control everything from your phone, using the Sonos app. It compiles your favorite streaming services for easier searching, controls the volume output, and even manages the speakers by room since separate Sonos speakers can be synced together. In other words, you can play what you want, where you want, when you want.
As not to waste anyone’s time, we’ve broken out the best deals below.
Price: $399 (regularly $599)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
Price: $349 (regularly $400)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch NFL RedZone for free this week
- Amazon is offering a Prime Video streaming deal that TV fans shouldn’t miss
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.