- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Monday 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Monday 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Monday 10:47 AM
Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
Gameday never sounded so good.
Football fans won’t want to miss out on this ultra-rare Sonos sale. In honor of the Super Bowl, Sonos is offering up to $200 off home audio equipment, including speakers, soundbars, and subwoofers.
This is a huge deal because Sonos, well-known as a premium home audio brand, rarely offers major markdowns like this. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your sound in time for your big Super Bowl party, this is a deal that’s sure to leave guests impressed. (You’ll thank yourself after football season too.)
The Sonos system connects via Wi-Fi, instead of Bluetooth like most wireless speakers, so there is never any delays or interruptions. You control everything from your phone, using the Sonos app. It compiles your favorite streaming services for easier searching, controls the volume output, and even manages the speakers by room since separate Sonos speakers can be synced together. In other words, you can play what you want, where you want, when you want.
As not to waste anyone’s time, we’ve broken out the best deals below.
Price: $399 (regularly $599)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
Price: $349 (regularly $400)
Price: $599 (regularly $699)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch NFL RedZone for free this week
- Amazon is offering a Prime Video streaming deal that TV fans shouldn’t miss
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.