- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 3 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 3 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 3 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ 3 Years Ago
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ 3 Years Ago
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
- Matt Gaetz attempts to storm impeachment hearing with a phalanx of elderly white men Today 11:17 AM
Sonos PLAY:1 smart speakers are over $50 off on Amazon, so if there’s any time to buy yourself a compact speaker, it’s now.
The brand is well-known for quality audio, and this wireless speaker holds a 4.6-star review for a reason.
You can control the speaker from anywhere in your home, and if you have multiple, you can sync them up and blast “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey as loud as humanly possible. The quality will overpower your own attempts at her high notes.
Usually $200, you can buy the Sonos PLAY:1 speaker for $149. Go ahead and save percent while this deal lasts.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Logitech game gear starts at $20 during Cyber Week sale
- Get an HD antenna for $9 today, and never pay for TV again
- Save over $100 on an unlocked iPhone 6s, today only
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.