- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? 3 Years Ago
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
- 8 doormats that we can’t believe actually exist Today 9:35 AM
Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
Ride in affordable style.
Fixed gear bikes let you take cycling back to basics without the extra weight. And Solé makes some of the coolest fixies around, which also happen to be pretty affordable.
These handsome two-wheelers have received acclaim from the likes of GQ and Vogue, thanks to a combination of outstanding ride quality and gorgeous styling. The fixed gear setup is ideal for quickly cycling onto the road, and easy riding down at the beach.
Solé bikes are designed out of Venice Beach, California. Each model is produced as a limited edition, with a variety of colors and designs available. The Whaler comes in an understated navy blue, the El Tigre is bright orange, and the OFW rocks a Ferrari red.
The frames features Solé’s signature geometry, which provides great durability and comfort. The bikes are fitted with 700×25 cm tires that absorb the bumps, without still offering good road speed.
Your bike will arrive almost entirely assembled, and will weigh just 26 pounds. You can also choose between single-speed and fixed options per your preference.
Solé bikes retail at $399, but you can currently grab yourself a fixie for $339 via the Daily Dot Store. The three models mentioned above are all available, with two sizes to choose from. Order now to save $60 on these awesome bikes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.