- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Wednesday 12:33 PM
Fixed gear bikes let you take cycling back to basics without the extra weight. And Solé makes some of the coolest fixies around, which also happen to be pretty affordable.
These handsome two-wheelers have received acclaim from the likes of GQ and Vogue, thanks to a combination of outstanding ride quality and gorgeous styling. The fixed gear setup is ideal for quickly cycling onto the road, and easy riding down at the beach.
Solé bikes are designed out of Venice Beach, California. Each model is produced as a limited edition, with a variety of colors and designs available. The Whaler comes in an understated navy blue, the El Tigre is bright orange, and the OFW rocks a Ferrari red.
The frames features Solé’s signature geometry, which provides great durability and comfort. The bikes are fitted with 700×25 cm tires that absorb the bumps, without still offering good road speed.
Your bike will arrive almost entirely assembled, and will weigh just 26 pounds. You can also choose between single-speed and fixed options per your preference.
Solé bikes retail at $399, but you can currently grab yourself a fixie for $339 via the Daily Dot Store. The three models mentioned above are all available, with two sizes to choose from. Order now to save $60 on these awesome bikes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.