- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
Ride in affordable style.
Fixed gear bikes let you take cycling back to basics without the extra weight. And Solé makes some of the coolest fixies around, which also happen to be pretty affordable.
These handsome two-wheelers have received acclaim from the likes of GQ and Vogue, thanks to a combination of outstanding ride quality and gorgeous styling. The fixed gear setup is ideal for quickly cycling onto the road, and easy riding down at the beach.
Solé bikes are designed out of Venice Beach, California. Each model is produced as a limited edition, with a variety of colors and designs available. The Whaler comes in an understated navy blue, the El Tigre is bright orange, and the OFW rocks a Ferrari red.
The frames features Solé’s signature geometry, which provides great durability and comfort. The bikes are fitted with 700×25 cm tires that absorb the bumps, without still offering good road speed.
Your bike will arrive almost entirely assembled, and will weigh just 26 pounds. You can also choose between single-speed and fixed options per your preference.
Solé bikes retail at $399, but you can currently grab yourself a fixie for $339 via the Daily Dot Store. The three models mentioned above are all available, with two sizes to choose from. Order now to save $60 on these awesome bikes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.