- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Solé fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
Ride in affordable style.
Fixed gear bikes let you take cycling back to basics without the extra weight. And Solé makes some of the coolest fixies around, which also happen to be pretty affordable.
These handsome two-wheelers have received acclaim from the likes of GQ and Vogue, thanks to a combination of outstanding ride quality and gorgeous styling. The fixed gear setup is ideal for quickly cycling onto the road, and easy riding down at the beach.
Solé bikes are designed out of Venice Beach, California. Each model is produced as a limited edition, with a variety of colors and designs available. The Whaler comes in an understated navy blue, the El Tigre is bright orange, and the OFW rocks a Ferrari red.
The frames features Solé’s signature geometry, which provides great durability and comfort. The bikes are fitted with 700×25 cm tires that absorb the bumps, without still offering good road speed.
Your bike will arrive almost entirely assembled, and will weigh just 26 pounds. You can also choose between single-speed and fixed options per your preference.
Solé bikes retail at $399, but you can currently grab yourself a fixie for $339 via the Daily Dot Store. The three models mentioned above are all available, with two sizes to choose from. Order now to save $60 on these awesome bikes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.