- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 4 Years Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
Fixed gear bikes let you take cycling back to basics without the extra weight. And Solé makes some of the coolest fixies around, which also happen to be pretty affordable.
These handsome two-wheelers have received acclaim from the likes of GQ and Vogue, thanks to a combination of outstanding ride quality and gorgeous styling. The fixed gear setup is ideal for quickly cycling onto the road, and easy riding down at the beach.
Solé bikes are designed out of Venice Beach, California. Each model is produced as a limited edition, with a variety of colors and designs available. The Whaler comes in an understated navy blue, the El Tigre is bright orange, and the OFW rocks a Ferrari red.
The frames features Solé’s signature geometry, which provides great durability and comfort. The bikes are fitted with 700×25 cm tires that absorb the bumps, without still offering good road speed.
Your bike will arrive almost entirely assembled, and will weigh just 26 pounds. You can also choose between single-speed and fixed options per your preference.
Solé bikes retail at $399, but you can currently grab yourself a fixie for $339 via the Daily Dot Store. The three models mentioned above are all available, with two sizes to choose from. Order now to save $60 on these awesome bikes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Cocoon Slim XL bookbag is the holy grail of organization
- Every jetsetter needs the Twist travel charging station
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.