- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
There’s more to social media marketing than just pouring your thoughts into the Internet 140 characters at a time. And it doesn’t matter how many cute cat photos you post if no one is there to view them.
Whether you want to take care of your personal brand or The Silicon Valley social media marketing course offers a great starting point for aspiring entrants. Over the space of 12 modules, it teaches everything you need to effectively market your content online–and better your chances for virility.
Through video tutorials, the course starts by teaching you how to gain greater reach with your content. You’ll learn the setup and psychology that drives each major platform, and how to define your objectives. You can then plan and craft your content accordingly.
The content is backed up with quizzes and other learning resources, and you have on-demand access to all the videos. You can also get feedback from certified tutors, and get your own certification for completing the course successfully.
This is invaluable knowledge for anyone eyeing up a career in digital marketing, or who wants to grow their company’s customer base and increase sales.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.