- Russia used every social media platform to disrupt 2016 election, Senate says 1 Year Ago
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year 1 Year Ago
- Alex Jones is still doing live broadcasts on Instagram 1 Year Ago
- Save over $200 on the ‘DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection’ Blu-ray set Today 7:51 AM
- Meet ‘Copy Shark,’ the stuffed shark scanned into a copier Today 7:43 AM
- Logan Paul is the worst YouTuber of the year Today 7:03 AM
- All the things Trump boasted about in 2018 that didn’t actually happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Freeform online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: What You Need to Know Today 5:30 AM
- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
This beats the smell of low tide, for sure.
If you’re still looking for Dory, stop the search. We’ve found her. Unfortunately, it looks as though Darla and her creepy dentist uncle have gotten to her since she now lives in a bag of soap.
We’re not sure what’s sadder, the film or the fact that someone is selling a fish in a bag soap product. Thankfully, no animals were harmed in the making of this merchandise. As fish are friends, not food (or household products for that matter). But on the bright side, this Primal Elements soap is actually kind of cute. Reminiscent of the carnival prizes you won as a kid, except this time you won’t have to bury your finned-friend four days after bringing them home.
The Primal Elements product even subtly smells like the ever-so-pure fragrance of the sea. The vegetable glycerin base is jam packed with pure essential oils, leaving your skin soft and smooth. And the added fragrance oils don’t hurt either. You’ll love the scent of the sea.
Best of all, the Finding Dory-inspired soap is 20 percent off through BoxLunch, while supplies last. So why not make handwashing fun for the low price of $4.79?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.