- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
If you’re still looking for Dory, stop the search. We’ve found her. Unfortunately, it looks as though Darla and her creepy dentist uncle have gotten to her since she now lives in a bag of soap.
We’re not sure what’s sadder, the film or the fact that someone is selling a fish in a bag soap product. Thankfully, no animals were harmed in the making of this merchandise. As fish are friends, not food (or household products for that matter). But on the bright side, this Primal Elements soap is actually kind of cute. Reminiscent of the carnival prizes you won as a kid, except this time you won’t have to bury your finned-friend four days after bringing them home.
The Primal Elements product even subtly smells like the ever-so-pure fragrance of the sea. The vegetable glycerin base is jam packed with pure essential oils, leaving your skin soft and smooth. And the added fragrance oils don’t hurt either. You’ll love the scent of the sea.
Best of all, the Finding Dory-inspired soap is 20 percent off through BoxLunch, while supplies last. So why not make handwashing fun for the low price of $4.79?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.