- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms 2 Years Ago
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
Snorlax slippers let you stomp, snooze and snore in style
Warn your enemies of the wrath that awaits them if they dare disturb your slumber.
Relax after a hard day of Pokémon battles in a set of Snorlax slippers resembling the coziest and cuddliest monster of all.
These Snorlax slippers have you covered for all lazy Pokémon activity. Whether you’re going to binge classic episodes on a Saturday morning, suit up for late night gaming sessions or simply block an entire route, these slippers have you covered. And much like Snorlax, they’re as adorable as they are dependable.
Best of all, these slippers emit Snorlax’s snore attack with every step. That should warn enemies of the wrath you’ll unleash if they dare wake you from a nap.
Pokémon Snoring Snorlax Slippers are available exclusively at ThinkGeek for $29.99. Unfortunately, Poké Flutes are not included.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take your pet to the dark side with a Death Star pet den
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.