- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
Stare sharks right in the face with this epic snorkel mask
Also, scare the living daylights out of people.
Ah, the ocean – full of mystery and wonder. Who knows what lives in its depths? You can take a better look with this Full Face Snorkel Mask.
From mystical fish and coral, you’ll get to see it all thanks to this mask. Its innovative design provides a comfortable fit without the painful pressure points found in similar masks. Even better, you can breathe through your nose and mouth with ease while wearing it. Sure beats shoving a snorkel in your mouth. Not to mention the 180 degree design will help remain aware of your surroundings in case something arrives that wants to eat you.
Start exploring with a Full Face Snorkel Mask, available for $55 from the Daily Dot Store. It’s 57 percent off the $129.99 list price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- How to bring your lunch to work like a grown ass adult
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.