- Which direwolves are left in ‘Game of Thrones’? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion 2 Years Ago
- Kamala Harris calls on House to begin impeachment proceeding against Trump 2 Years Ago
- Twitch kills ‘Joy of Sex’ category—and gamers are furious Today 8:19 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts and gadgets for high-tech moms Today 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Music Teacher’ is another lifeless melodrama about an emotionally illiterate man Today 6:45 AM
- 3 things we saw at the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere Today 6:30 AM
- How to use Google Home Hub as a digital photo frame Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support Today 5:00 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
Stare sharks right in the face with this epic snorkel mask
Also, scare the living daylights out of people.
Ah, the ocean – full of mystery and wonder. Who knows what lives in its depths? You can take a better look with this Full Face Snorkel Mask.
From mystical fish and coral, you’ll get to see it all thanks to this mask. Its innovative design provides a comfortable fit without the painful pressure points found in similar masks. Even better, you can breathe through your nose and mouth with ease while wearing it. Sure beats shoving a snorkel in your mouth. Not to mention the 180 degree design will help remain aware of your surroundings in case something arrives that wants to eat you.
Start exploring with a Full Face Snorkel Mask, available for $55 from the Daily Dot Store. It’s 57 percent off the $129.99 list price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- How to bring your lunch to work like a grown ass adult
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.