- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 2 Years Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging the judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
Ah, the ocean – full of mystery and wonder. Who knows what lives in its depths? You can take a better look with this Full Face Snorkel Mask.
From mystical fish and coral, you’ll get to see it all thanks to this mask. Its innovative design provides a comfortable fit without the painful pressure points found in similar masks. Even better, you can breathe through your nose and mouth with ease while wearing it. Sure beats shoving a snorkel in your mouth. Not to mention the 180 degree design will help remain aware of your surroundings in case something arrives that wants to eat you.
Start exploring with a Full Face Snorkel Mask, available for $55 from the Daily Dot Store. It’s 57 percent off the $129.99 list price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- How to bring your lunch to work like a grown ass adult
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.