- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Ah, the ocean – full of mystery and wonder. Who knows what lives in its depths? You can take a better look with this Full Face Snorkel Mask.
From mystical fish and coral, you’ll get to see it all thanks to this mask. Its innovative design provides a comfortable fit without the painful pressure points found in similar masks. Even better, you can breathe through your nose and mouth with ease while wearing it. Sure beats shoving a snorkel in your mouth. Not to mention the 180 degree design will help remain aware of your surroundings in case something arrives that wants to eat you.
Start exploring with a Full Face Snorkel Mask, available for $55 from the Daily Dot Store. It’s 57 percent off the $129.99 list price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- How to bring your lunch to work like a grown ass adult
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.