- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Are you among the countless that simply couldn’t nab the SNES Classic edition? Here are eight SNES collectibles to satisfy the Classic Edition hole in your life.
Nothing beats the SNES controller when it comes to gaming. Use it to play games on your PC or Mac and see if you can’t replicate that 32-bit magic. It comes with two controllers,super nintendo which is perfect for competitive and co-operative play.
Price on Amazon: $10.99
A must-have coffee table book for anyone worth their retro-gaming salt. This 536 page hardcover tome covers classics from Contra to Super Mario Kart. Perfect for educating noobs or simply ogling when you’re alone.
Price on Amazon: $23.33
What’s better than a SNES? A SNES you can play on the go, of course! Simply plug in a American or European SNES cartridge and play with power just like in the ’90s. This thing won’t drain batteries like a Game Gear, either. Simply plug in and enjoy 10 hours of uninterrupted play. You can even plug it into a TV if you want. Sweet!
Price on Amazon: $82.67
Did you know Mario had his own cartoon? Super Mario World takes the classic SNES launch title and turns it into a family friendly Saturday morning romp. Watch Mario and his brother save Dinosaur Land with his friendly pal Yoshi.
Price on Amazon: $6.87
Bet your bottom Koopa Coin there’s no place better to store loose change. No need to risk head injury to open it, either. This coin box opens with a simple zipper, letting you hide all manner of treasure inside. It’s perfect for amiibo, game cartridges or actual coins.
Price on Amazon: $11.76 (regularly $14.99)
There are few things more charming than Mario turns to give you the peace sign every time you beat a level in Super Mario World. Enjoy Mario’s approval 24/7 with this light up pixel display. It looks great in any bedroom, office or gaming cave.
Price on Amazon: $14.99
Sometimes, the best way to cope with not getting a game you want is by unplugging. Get your game on the old fashioned way with Monopoly Gamer edition. Play as Mario series characters and dominate a board packed with Nintendo goodies. Trade in Monopoly’s trademark tokens (see: choking hazard) and play as sturdy, amiibo-like tokens. Buy it alone or nab a few expansion packs to up your game.
Price on Amazon: $39.99
The SNES Classic Edition isn’t the only console available to get your SNES fix. This system by Retro-bit plays NES and SNES cartridges, and even imports from Japan. From the cartridge slot to the controllers, you’ll swear you’re playing the actual system, at almost half the cost no less. It’s available in four designs too.
Price on Amazon: $43.44
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- This ‘Splatoon 2’ Nintendo Switch bundle is off the hook
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.