- PewDiePie calls Lilly Singh an ‘idiot’ for wondering why female YouTubers aren’t top earners 1 Year Ago
- Jack Dorsey had an amazing birthday in Myanmar, where social media enabled genocide 1 Year Ago
- Peter Griffin eulogizes Carrie Fisher’s character on ‘Family Guy’ 1 Year Ago
- Trump can’t spell ‘smoking’ in latest tweet attacking Russia probe Today 8:25 AM
- Subtle Asian Traits brings wave of culture-specific memes to Facebook Today 8:00 AM
- The ‘universal language’ of Esperanto is thriving on the internet Today 7:30 AM
- NASA is helping Marvel rescue Tony Stark from space Today 7:07 AM
- Swipe This! My ex is thriving on Instagram—and it’s making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- What life is like inside the right-wing Twitter bubble Today 6:30 AM
- The best Spanish movies on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Gavin McInnes is out at Blaze Media Sunday 7:07 PM
- Anthony Scaramucci praised QAnon during American Priorities conference Sunday 5:44 PM
- Report: FBI investigating fake net neutrality comments Sunday 4:36 PM
- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Sunday 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Sunday 1:45 PM
Is your body ready?
If you weren’t one of the lucky few to nab Nintendo’s latest retro console, this SNES Classic guide may help ease the pain.
Playing With Super Power is one part history book, one part PRIMA guide. Learn about the development and visionaries behind classics like Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World. Soak in the legacy SNES left on gaming and how it continues to inspire the industry today. There’s even plenty of speed-running tips for the 21 games on the SNES classic. Try your hand at breaking the Super Metroid record.
Best of all, there’s a forward by Mr. Nintendo himself: Reggie Fils-Aime. Playing with Super Power is available on Amazon in paperback for $17.99 or hardcover for $35. Let it hold you over until SNES Classic Editions get back in stock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.