- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles 2 Years Ago
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Is your body ready?
If you weren’t one of the lucky few to nab Nintendo’s latest retro console, this SNES Classic guide may help ease the pain.
Playing With Super Power is one part history book, one part PRIMA guide. Learn about the development and visionaries behind classics like Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World. Soak in the legacy SNES left on gaming and how it continues to inspire the industry today. There’s even plenty of speed-running tips for the 21 games on the SNES classic. Try your hand at breaking the Super Metroid record.
Best of all, there’s a forward by Mr. Nintendo himself: Reggie Fils-Aime. Playing with Super Power is available on Amazon in paperback for $17.99 or hardcover for $35. Let it hold you over until SNES Classic Editions get back in stock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.