- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims 1 Year Ago
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
Is your body ready?
If you weren’t one of the lucky few to nab Nintendo’s latest retro console, this SNES Classic guide may help ease the pain.
Playing With Super Power is one part history book, one part PRIMA guide. Learn about the development and visionaries behind classics like Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World. Soak in the legacy SNES left on gaming and how it continues to inspire the industry today. There’s even plenty of speed-running tips for the 21 games on the SNES classic. Try your hand at breaking the Super Metroid record.
Best of all, there’s a forward by Mr. Nintendo himself: Reggie Fils-Aime. Playing with Super Power is available on Amazon in paperback for $17.99 or hardcover for $35. Let it hold you over until SNES Classic Editions get back in stock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.