- Man refuses to eat a meat-free meal prepared by his vegan wife 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 12: I quit 2 Years Ago
- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
If you weren’t one of the lucky few to nab Nintendo’s latest retro console, this SNES Classic guide may help ease the pain.
Playing With Super Power is one part history book, one part PRIMA guide. Learn about the development and visionaries behind classics like Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World. Soak in the legacy SNES left on gaming and how it continues to inspire the industry today. There’s even plenty of speed-running tips for the 21 games on the SNES classic. Try your hand at breaking the Super Metroid record.
Best of all, there’s a forward by Mr. Nintendo himself: Reggie Fils-Aime. Playing with Super Power is available on Amazon in paperback for $17.99 or hardcover for $35. Let it hold you over until SNES Classic Editions get back in stock.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.