- Man refuses to eat a meat-free meal prepared by his vegan wife 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 12: I quit 2 Years Ago
- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
There isn’t a safer way to store or travel with your precious system. A foam insert fits it perfectly so it will be free of scratches. There’s even three reversible cover inserts of classic SNES box art to customize the outside of your case.
Perhaps you’re eager to show off the classics and pop in Super Mario World. Or, if you’re feeling jaunty and prankish slip in Star Fox 2. There’s four more box art designs to choose from, so every SNES whim will be satisfied. Keep your system super safe while looking super awesome.
This SNES classic carrying case releases November 15 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $29.99. Now it’s easier than ever to bring it to your friends’ houses (what a humblebrag move, though).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Playing With Super Power’ is the perfect SNES Classic guide
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.