- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 2 Years Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
There isn’t a safer way to store or travel with your precious system. A foam insert fits it perfectly so it will be free of scratches. There’s even three reversible cover inserts of classic SNES box art to customize the outside of your case.
Perhaps you’re eager to show off the classics and pop in Super Mario World. Or, if you’re feeling jaunty and prankish slip in Star Fox 2. There’s four more box art designs to choose from, so every SNES whim will be satisfied. Keep your system super safe while looking super awesome.
This SNES classic carrying case releases November 15 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $29.99. Now it’s easier than ever to bring it to your friends’ houses (what a humblebrag move, though).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Playing With Super Power’ is the perfect SNES Classic guide
- 8 things to get if you couldn’t nab a SNES Classic Edition
- These Nintendo plush toys will make you smash some coin blocks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.