- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Snapchat’s not all funky filters and goofy videos from your friends. It’s an amazing digital landscape to grow your personal brand or business. And with Snapchat Marketing: Grow Your Audience With Snapchat 2017, you can dig into the platform’s latest features.
A whopping 158 million people use Snapchat every day and on average, and they open the app 18 times a day. That means whether you’re independently laying a claim to fame or helping to increase your company’s visibility, you have a huge number of people you can reach in creative ways.
This course helps you develop the skills you need to elevate your brand or business. From basic and advanced techniques to integration and measurement, you’ll learn how to best fold Snapchat into your digital marketing efforts.
Be seen! Get the Snapchat Marketing: Grow Your Audience With Snapchat 2017 for $12 from the Daily Dot Store today.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Sensory pens keep your fidgeting from interfering with your productivity
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.