- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed 1 Year Ago
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
Understand your audience and grow your personal or business account.
Snapchat’s not all funky filters and goofy videos from your friends. It’s an amazing digital landscape to grow your personal brand or business. And with Snapchat Marketing: Grow Your Audience With Snapchat 2017, you can dig into the platform’s latest features.
A whopping 158 million people use Snapchat every day and on average, and they open the app 18 times a day. That means whether you’re independently laying a claim to fame or helping to increase your company’s visibility, you have a huge number of people you can reach in creative ways.
This course helps you develop the skills you need to elevate your brand or business. From basic and advanced techniques to integration and measurement, you’ll learn how to best fold Snapchat into your digital marketing efforts.
Be seen! Get the Snapchat Marketing: Grow Your Audience With Snapchat 2017 for $12 from the Daily Dot Store today.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Sensory pens keep your fidgeting from interfering with your productivity
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.