- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
You didn’t ask for it, but you still got it. For once in your life something has worked out in your favor. The Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog finally got its own Halloween costume. So even though the filter is long gone (Snap Inc., we’re begging – please bring it back) you can revive it this Halloween season. No petition needed.
Although we don’t recommend dancing on people while in suit, we do recommend you shake what yo’ mama gave ya. And you’ll be able to do that and more thanks to the Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog costume’s roomy design. Additionally, the costume is crafted with convenient hand and head slits. So you can raise the roof while scratching a turntable or snapping a quick selfie. So if you know how to breakdance, break it down for us, why dontchya?
If you’re over 6’4″, this costume has beef with you. AKA you’re likely too tall to make it fit, but hey, it’s worth a shot. We won’t grill ya for it.
The Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog costume is available through Amazon for $79.99. So if you’re looking for a costume a little more kosher than the others, this is it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
- This unicorn candle holder is just as emotional as you are
- Open bottles ominously this Halloween with a cast iron skeleton hand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.