- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
Wear it to work and get promoted before lunch.
You didn’t ask for it, but you still got it. For once in your life something has worked out in your favor. The Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog finally got its own Halloween costume. So even though the filter is long gone (Snap Inc., we’re begging – please bring it back) you can revive it this Halloween season. No petition needed.
Although we don’t recommend dancing on people while in suit, we do recommend you shake what yo’ mama gave ya. And you’ll be able to do that and more thanks to the Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog costume’s roomy design. Additionally, the costume is crafted with convenient hand and head slits. So you can raise the roof while scratching a turntable or snapping a quick selfie. So if you know how to breakdance, break it down for us, why dontchya?
If you’re over 6’4″, this costume has beef with you. AKA you’re likely too tall to make it fit, but hey, it’s worth a shot. We won’t grill ya for it.
The Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog costume is available through Amazon for $79.99. So if you’re looking for a costume a little more kosher than the others, this is it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
- This unicorn candle holder is just as emotional as you are
- Open bottles ominously this Halloween with a cast iron skeleton hand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.