- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 2 Years Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
Snap up a copy of Resident Evil 7:Biohazard for $39.99, today only
It’s a small price to pay to be trapped in a house with an insane family that may take your life.
The much-anticipated release of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard returned to the origins of the series that we know and love. Offering a single-player campaign and a seriously dark setting, it serves up enough jump scares to stop the heart of any human with a heartbeat. We gave it a perfect score in our review – that’s how much we loved it.
Amazon’s featuring hard copies of the game in its Deals of the Day today, slashing the price with murderous glee from $59.99 to $39.99. That’s good for both PS4 and Xbox One, so no system is left out. And it’s also available for same day delivery, so you can enjoy nearly-instant gratification if you need a game to lose yourself in this weekend. Pro tip: Don’t play late at night unless you plan to wear a diaper.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.