- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Smart home devices usually offer small conveniences, but the SMFX Bluetooth smart bulb will change how you illuminate your home.
The accessory works with regular lighting sockets, but you can control it from your smartphone. That means choosing from 16 million colors, dimming the lights from your couch, and waking up to soft, artificial morning light.
The SMFX connects to the free app on your smartphone. This has several features, the most fun of which is the color wheel. You can pick whatever hue suits your mood, and adjust the intensity at the same time.
The SMFX utilizes the RGBW spectrum for brighter colors. In disco mode, the bulb will even change color to the beat.
Plus, this bulb uses just 10 percent of the electricity of a standard bulb, which means big savings. And the bulb itself should last for 40,000 hours. You can also schedule your lighting for complete control of its usage.
Normally priced at $40, you can currently grab the SMFX for $29.99 via the Daily Dot store. The deal includes free shipping to the U.S, with international shipping available. Order now for a long-term lighting upgrade.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This handy iPhone case defies gravity
- Jam out in the shower with the FresheTech Bluetooth speaker
- This camera lens kit tricks your iPhone out like a DSLR
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.