- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
Smart home devices usually offer small conveniences, but the SMFX Bluetooth smart bulb will change how you illuminate your home.
The accessory works with regular lighting sockets, but you can control it from your smartphone. That means choosing from 16 million colors, dimming the lights from your couch, and waking up to soft, artificial morning light.
The SMFX connects to the free app on your smartphone. This has several features, the most fun of which is the color wheel. You can pick whatever hue suits your mood, and adjust the intensity at the same time.
The SMFX utilizes the RGBW spectrum for brighter colors. In disco mode, the bulb will even change color to the beat.
Plus, this bulb uses just 10 percent of the electricity of a standard bulb, which means big savings. And the bulb itself should last for 40,000 hours. You can also schedule your lighting for complete control of its usage.
Normally priced at $40, you can currently grab the SMFX for $29.99 via the Daily Dot store. The deal includes free shipping to the U.S, with international shipping available. Order now for a long-term lighting upgrade.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This handy iPhone case defies gravity
- Jam out in the shower with the FresheTech Bluetooth speaker
- This camera lens kit tricks your iPhone out like a DSLR
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.