- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Thursday 12:18 PM
Have you put off getting a Switch this long? I commend your discipline. Lucky for you, the wait will be worth it with the Smash Bros. Switch bundle.
Everything about this beautiful console screams Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The upcoming party brawler is already suiting up to be a massive piece of fan service. With roster additions like Ridley, Simon and Richter Belmont, King K. Rool, and even Isabelle from Animal Crossing, the hype is real and bigger than a continent.
To celebrate the occasion and almost 20 years of Smash history, Nintendo made the incredibly easy decision to make a Smash Bros. Switch bundle. The console includes a Nintendo Switch emblazoned with the original eight fighters from back in the Super Smash Bros. N64 days. Mario, Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Samus, Star Fox, Yoshi, and Pikachu in their modern Nintendo Switch-friendly forms on the console dock.
If that wasn’t enough, the Joy Cons form the popular Super Smash Bros. logo when they snap into the controller dock. Smashing, isn’t it? Naturally, there’s also a download code for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate when it releases in December. Best of all, If you want this console, you won’t have to wait quite as long. You can pre-order the Smash Bros. Switch bundle on Amazon now, and get it on November 2. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a little longer for the game, but at least you’ll have the sexiest Switch console on the block.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The top 3DS games you need to own
- 5 Nintendo Switch Pro Controller alternatives better than the real thing
- Free up space on your Nintendo Switch with these SD cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.