- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
I NEED IT.
Have you put off getting a Switch this long? I commend your discipline. Lucky for you, the wait will be worth it with the Smash Bros. Switch bundle.
Everything about this beautiful console screams Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The upcoming party brawler is already suiting up to be a massive piece of fan service. With roster additions like Ridley, Simon and Richter Belmont, King K. Rool, and even Isabelle from Animal Crossing, the hype is real and bigger than a continent.
To celebrate the occasion and almost 20 years of Smash history, Nintendo made the incredibly easy decision to make a Smash Bros. Switch bundle. The console includes a Nintendo Switch emblazoned with the original eight fighters from back in the Super Smash Bros. N64 days. Mario, Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Samus, Star Fox, Yoshi, and Pikachu in their modern Nintendo Switch-friendly forms on the console dock.
If that wasn’t enough, the Joy Cons form the popular Super Smash Bros. logo when they snap into the controller dock. Smashing, isn’t it? Naturally, there’s also a download code for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate when it releases in December. Best of all, If you want this console, you won’t have to wait quite as long. You can pre-order the Smash Bros. Switch bundle on Amazon now, and get it on November 2. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a little longer for the game, but at least you’ll have the sexiest Switch console on the block.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The top 3DS games you need to own
- 5 Nintendo Switch Pro Controller alternatives better than the real thing
- Free up space on your Nintendo Switch with these SD cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.