- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids 2 Years Ago
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate 2 Years Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
- Trump tries another ‘Simpsons’ defense as impeachment articles drop Today 10:52 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
Are you tired of springing for headshots or asking strangers to take your photo at travel spots? Do you just want your Instagram to look a little cooler? No matter what your selfie goals are, the Picbot Face Tracking Automated Smartphone Mount can take you there.
The Picbot smartphone mount takes the Face ID technology already on your smartphone further. With built-in facial tracking software, it allows for the perfect exposure, filter, panorama shots, and more (it also swivels a full 360 degrees.) There is also an automated countdown timer that initiates a photo when you’re at your stillest, so there’s no need to magically guess how long it’ll take to pose.
The Picbot smartphone mount comes with a 1/4″ thread standard mount that works with almost all tripods and stands, so there’s no more guessing on that front either. Plus, the controller lets you adjust everything hands-free.
Take the most struggle free, effortless selfies you’ve ever taken. Get the Picbot Face Tracking Automated Smartphone Mount here for $112.99 from the Daily Dot store, a $200 dollar value.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 best sex toys under $25 to blow your mind
- 12 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult
- The 10 most essential kitchen gadgets you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.