- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
This lens kit with LED fill light makes your phone a mini photo studio
All you need is your trusty smartphone camera.
It doesn’t matter where you’re traveling; lugging around a DSLR can be a problem for the average, over-encumbered traveler. Fortunately, high quality cameras have become a basic feature on most smartphones, and companies have taken notice.
The Kootek four-in-one lens kit turns your smartphone into a mini mobile photography studio by providing three different lenses and an LED fill light.
The kit comes with a 198-degree fisheye lens, a macro lens, a wide angle lens, and an LED fill light.
The fisheye and wide angle lens are great for switching up the perspective or simply increasing the frame size of your smartphone’s camera. The macro lens is perfect for high-detail shots and close-ups. And the LED fill light lens will take your selfies and night portraits to the next level by filling in light instead of adding it like your regular flash does.
The Kootek smartphone lens kit is usually $19.99 on Amazon, but it’s marked down to just $12.59, for a limited time. Snag it now, and improve your photography immensely. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.