- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
It doesn’t matter where you’re traveling; lugging around a DSLR can be a problem for the average, over-encumbered traveler. Fortunately, high quality cameras have become a basic feature on most smartphones, and companies have taken notice.
The Kootek four-in-one lens kit turns your smartphone into a mini mobile photography studio by providing three different lenses and an LED fill light.
The kit comes with a 198-degree fisheye lens, a macro lens, a wide angle lens, and an LED fill light.
The fisheye and wide angle lens are great for switching up the perspective or simply increasing the frame size of your smartphone’s camera. The macro lens is perfect for high-detail shots and close-ups. And the LED fill light lens will take your selfies and night portraits to the next level by filling in light instead of adding it like your regular flash does.
The Kootek smartphone lens kit is usually $19.99 on Amazon, but it’s marked down to just $12.59, for a limited time. Snag it now, and improve your photography immensely. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.