- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes 3 Years Ago
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 3 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 3 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 3 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
This lens kit with LED fill light makes your phone a mini photo studio
All you need is your trusty smartphone camera.
It doesn’t matter where you’re traveling; lugging around a DSLR can be a problem for the average, over-encumbered traveler. Fortunately, high quality cameras have become a basic feature on most smartphones, and companies have taken notice.
The Kootek four-in-one lens kit turns your smartphone into a mini mobile photography studio by providing three different lenses and an LED fill light.
The kit comes with a 198-degree fisheye lens, a macro lens, a wide angle lens, and an LED fill light.
The fisheye and wide angle lens are great for switching up the perspective or simply increasing the frame size of your smartphone’s camera. The macro lens is perfect for high-detail shots and close-ups. And the LED fill light lens will take your selfies and night portraits to the next level by filling in light instead of adding it like your regular flash does.
The Kootek smartphone lens kit is usually $19.99 on Amazon, but it’s marked down to just $12.59, for a limited time. Snag it now, and improve your photography immensely. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.