- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
This smart aromatherapy diffuser is operated by Alexa
Amazon’s assistant is your secret to stress relief.
On especially stressful days, basic stress relief solutions become a chore. Luckily, there’s an Alexa-powered smart aromatherapy diffuser.
Unlike other basic diffusers, this beautiful machine connects to your home’s Wi-Fi. You can operate it wirelessly from anywhere through a simple app. A few button clicks will control LED color, mist intensity, timer settings, and even scheduling. Even better, it connects to Alexa, letting you control your machine with simple voice commands.
Smart features aside, it’s just a great aromatherapy diffuser. The 450 ml tank allows for up to 12 continuous hours of misting. Plus, the state of the art design allows for an even distribution of essential oils in whatever room your diffuser is in.
Luckily for you, this incredibly smart stress-melting machine is available at a considerable discount. This smart aromatherapy diffuser is available on the Daily Dot Store for $39.99 (regularly $199).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine
- Keezel VPN is a must-have for travelers and techies alike
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.