- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
This smart aromatherapy diffuser is operated by Alexa
Amazon’s assistant is your secret to stress relief.
On especially stressful days, basic stress relief solutions become a chore. Luckily, there’s an Alexa-powered smart aromatherapy diffuser.
Unlike other basic diffusers, this beautiful machine connects to your home’s Wi-Fi. You can operate it wirelessly from anywhere through a simple app. A few button clicks will control LED color, mist intensity, timer settings, and even scheduling. Even better, it connects to Alexa, letting you control your machine with simple voice commands.
Smart features aside, it’s just a great aromatherapy diffuser. The 450 ml tank allows for up to 12 continuous hours of misting. Plus, the state of the art design allows for an even distribution of essential oils in whatever room your diffuser is in.
Luckily for you, this incredibly smart stress-melting machine is available at a considerable discount. This smart aromatherapy diffuser is available on the Daily Dot Store for $39.99 (regularly $199).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine
- Keezel VPN is a must-have for travelers and techies alike
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.